Stone Circle cooties are terrifying
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
All Welcome 

Mara, for some odd reason, was especially happy today. It seemed everything was falling into place, from the new recruits, to the blizzard ending. Her tail swayed side to side with every upbeat step she took, her eyes seemed brighter, posture seemed straighter. Something a little strange to catch with the usually hidden femme. The stinging cold didn't seem to bother her as much, and for once in the past couple days the sun was no longer hidden within dark, heavy clouds. 

For a second she almost felt like singing, but decided agaisnt it and hummed to herself instead, catching the paticular lavender bush Akuti had been picking from a few days ago and attempting to sniff it. The day might have been especially jolly, but her nose would never work no matter how positive she may be. So, instead she looked at it, taking in the minor beauty of the flowers.

58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
There she was, innocent and pure in her ways. Remy was sure to remove whatever traces of the mystery woman from his fur he was able to, thus he was confident enough to approach her with a curious smile about his face. Mara, he greeted cheerfully, you seem happy today. Mara had since removed herself from his den, so he hadn't had many chances to speak to the femme. That being said, he planned to savor every moment of their meeting for as long as he was able. They're beautiful, the lavender stocks. Don't you think?
· easthollow ·
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her attention shifted to the yin-yang pelted wolf, her ears lowered slightly, though she still smiled happily at him. It seemed her joy had been shining through, which was comforting to hear. His comment forced her gaze back upon the bush and nodding in agreement. "They truly are," She insisted. "How are you taking the weather?" Mara questioned, tilting her head to the side. She didn't dislike Remy in anyway, but she feared his flirtatious ways. She couldn't help but feel bad about exiting him and Camlo's den so suddenly. She was just so skittish is all.

58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Remy was just as used to a little snow as he was to a damaged woman's precautions. Small talk? He laughed coyly and turned away for a moment, taking in a deep breath while they were facing apart. I enjoy the winter. Call me crazy, but I don't mind some snow here and there. How are you dealing? He bent down to take a whiff of the sweet lavender scent, though his attention was quickly back on Mara. You left the den; were we too noisy for you? Remy laughed again, though a certain nervousness lined his expression.
· easthollow ·
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Noisy, she couldn't tell if he was making a pun at Camlo's expense, with him being mute and all. She was somewhat surprised with his enthusiasm over the weather, she too didn't mind the occasional snow, and the rising temperature was making it much more bearable, but a blizzard is usually where ost wolves draw the line, and one occured merely the night before. "It's been a bit frigid for my taste, but the sun's out today and helps a lot." For a moment she considered how to answer his question, the wolves definately weren't that bothersome, but she just didn't feel right there. "No, of course not," Mara insisted, not wanting him to blame himself, "It's just sharing a den with two males seems rather...improper." She attempted to smile, hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way, she knew he only had good intentions.

58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Remy's ears fell back against his skull as he realized what he'd asked of her. Oh, I didn't think... He hoped that he hadn't insulted her by inviting her into his den, though he knew that Mara was right. She barely knew him and he was suggesting that they sleep together. Well, not sleep together, but the two actions were fairly close to one another. I just...it was cold, and I didn't want you to sit through the storm like that. Remy sighed and turned away, suddenly a bit ashamed by his carelessness.
· easthollow ·
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara quickly shook her head and stepped forward with a sense of urgency, ears lowering to her head. "I know! I'm just timid is all, I knew those weren't your intentions." She exclaimed, feeling guilty to cause Remy to believe he'd done something wrong. "Thank you, you really did nothing wrong." The femme insisted.