Stone Circle Don't wanna call you in the nighttime
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
All Welcome 
ooc: hoping for @Calloon or perhaps @Remy c:

she wandered around the territory, often checking in with the wolves she passed by and chatting with them politely. While there were plenty of other wolves she wanted to meet, Krypton decided to give herself a moment of peaceful solitude. She walked through the heavy snow with soft crunches from her paws, often shoving it aside of her as she moved along. With quiet hums, she maneuvered herself through the snow and wound up in Pando Clone forest within the territory.

The aspen trees were quite beautiful, silently standing by like white giants. she marveled at the peaceful scenery, snowflakes drifting from the sky as if they were frozen tears. the maiden found a spot to relax in, atop a smooth stone perhaps 2 feet above the ground. it was large enough to hold her figure and was off the ground to help her avoid having a constant connection with the snowy ground. there she was, laying down with one paw crossed over the other. With a quiet huff, Krypton let out a puff of warm breath into the air before resting her head on her paws, her eyes closing themselves like blinds in a room.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
I hope I'm okay too! Remy is falling inactive, so next best thing?

Each snowflake to land in the crevices of Akuti's thick pelt sent a chill through her small body, though she remained perky as she marched knee-deep through the snow. There were so many places to explore within the territory, she wasn't sure she would ever see them all! And upon finding another wolfess sprawled out atop a stone, the tiny woman took it as a sign to stop and spark up a conversation. That is, until she saw that her companion appeared to be asleep.

Akuti gave a soft bark of greeting as she slowed her approach. Hopefully, she wouldn't disturb the other too much, but she was growing quite wary of her packmates and hoped for another bond.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: of course, any wolves are welcome :D

she rested for a little bit before someone came closer to her. the soft bark of greeting made her eyelids open and head lift to gaze towards the other. why it was none other than the small woman she had met at the border, akuti wasn't it? the gamma smiled at her gently with her soft plume wagging behind her.

"Hello there, Akuti right?" she asked her as she examined her over. She was small, much smaller than Krypton had remembered. Though, her memory probably wasn't the best anyways. The tank of a female couldn't imagine being that small in stature but thought about the possible advantages of being small. Small size meant it was easier to fit into small spaces, not to mention hiding would be easier, and perhaps they were even faster and more nimble than wolves like Krypton.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Yes, Akuti. You are...? She didn't mean to be rude, though Akuti couldn't remember if she'd ever learned the other's name or not. And if she had, well, she'd never been the best with names anyway. Akuti looked up at Krypton (the size gap between the two was surprising, to say the least) and tried to think of anything that could be said to keep the conversation going. So, are you enjoying the sun? The weather wasn't something Akuti normally wished to touch base on, but it seemed like the safest route.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
"Krypton, I think I met you at the borders, no?" she asked the small girl with a soft smile, her plume wagging behind her gently. she didn't notice that the conversation could possibly end, though the topic of weather was an easy thing to converse on. "Yes, the sun is always welcome in times like this," she touched on the topic lightly, taking notice of the sunlight that was on her and enjoying every moment of it. after, she returned her main focus to Akuti, her smile never fading. "Have you been acquainted with all the pack mates?"  she asked her, curious about her response. the pack was nearly full, so there were many wolves even krypton had yet to meet, mostly new recruits. at least she would be bale to get this one under her belt.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Krypton! It seemed to be coming back to her at once, leaving her stub to beat against the ground even harder. I think I know everyone, but there's always someone new to meet. A giggle escaped her maw as she thought of all the friendly faces she'd come across during her time in Easthollow, and she wondered how many more there would be. This might be the biggest non-familial pack I've ever been in, actually. I quite like it. A smile graced her maw as she hoped Krypton would add on with her own experiences.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She chuckled at Akuti's remarks and nodded her head. EH was having such a strong flow of new recruits, it was great! They were low on numbers originally after the two traitors left, but now, EH was flourishing with activity and happiness. There was a sense of family again within the rock circle. "It's surprising really, to have such a large number of new recruits to join, we were low on numbers before anyone came," she admitted to her softly, thinking about how quiet it was (except for the puppies' antics and all). Though she didn't loathe the silence, it was often boring to deal with.

Hearing Akuti talk about liking a non-familiar pack made Krypton beam at her. It was a nice change, especially when the pack was so large. Wolves got to meet wolves who came from different lands and cultures, who spoke different tongues and with accents, some who carried stories and scents-- it was a bit of culture shock. "It is nice, yeah? Meeting new wolves with different cultures and speak different languages, not to mention the new friendships that are formed naturally instead of forced," Krypton commented happily. She was forced to be friends with her siblings, especially the one she hated, Silver. However, in EH and STM, she wasn't forced into any of that. She created her own friendships and relationships, her own path instead of following the one carved out for her prematurely. She was able to choose, a wonderful gift no wolf should take for granted.

"It's wonderful living here, not to mention how closely knit we are with everyone. By blood or not, we are always family." 
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
I love that, Akuti said with her nub of a tail wagging ferociously behind her. Always family, through thick and thin, which meant something particularly grand to a troublemaker such as Akuti. Knowing that she could make mistakes and slip-ups and still come home to a family which loved her unconditionally was a feeling so priceless that she almost couldn't comprehend. It's nice to know that everyone here cares about one another. We didn't always have that when I was growing up, but I plan on enjoying it as an adult. Now she was at a bit of a loss for words, but she tried to keep the conversation going. Do you have a family? I mean, beside Easthollow. A mate? Children?

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
When she heard Akuti practically praise the idea of being in a family, krypton couldn't do more but just continue to smile. Akuti would really enjoy th hollow, everyone was so close to each other, mostly due to the history they all share at silver tip mountain a little while back.

As akuti spoke of not having having a family when she was younger, Krypton felt her smile falter a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope this family will be the best one you'll have, even if it's the first," she told her genuinely. To not have a family growing up would be really tough, especially for kids of young ages. They needed that security if a family unit, or else something bad could happen if they lacked that. Perhaps they would grow cold, maybe antisocial, even unloving and standoffish. Whatever happened in the end, it didn't seem like the best plan. Though, Akuti seemed to beat the odds- she was quite enjoyable to be around.

when the small woman asked about Krypton's family, she had to decide whether or not she would tell her about her biological family or not. Her smile turned flat for a bit as she had to recollect her memories before opening her mouth to speak. "I have a family back up north, couple days worth of travel. Left then arrived here before the pack moved to the hollow. Family wise, I don't have a mate, nor do I have children. However, I take care of Grayday's kids whenever he goes out. I could almost consider myself their mom." She joked a bit as she spoke, her lips starting to curl back up in a smile. 

Day was a good man, but a good father only went so far. He wasn't an awful dad, but he definitely needed to work at it a bit more.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti nodded her head along to Krypton's well wishings. As she moved onto to speaking about Grayday and his two children, a smile grew on her maw the same as it had for her companion. Sunny and Dawn were lovely children, both taking after their father's good looks. Ah, its so sad what happened with their mother. I'm glad that they have someone like you around to keep 'em in check. She gave a wink to Krypton, paired with a light laugh. When parents left their children it was always a moment for grief. It pleased Akuti to know that they weren't growing up motherless as she sometimes felt her own children were. 

You're so kind, Krypton. I bet you'll make a wonderful mum one day.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
truly it was sad what happened to sunny and dawn. they were old enough to know their mother and know what she looked like and even her scent. when she just upped and left, it had to have been heartbreaking to them and also their father. being so young and without a family, it sounded hard to handle. krypton was raised into a fine family until the day she fought with her sister. but, that was another story that differed from sunny and dawn. they had a mom that loved them, maybe, but then left. at least they had dad with them. then, with akuti saying that it got kryp thinking. when exactly did she find this out? did gray just tell her, even if she is new? oh well, it was his decision, not her's.

she tuned back in after thinking fo a bit and could only smile. "i try to be the best for them, with their dad busy and all, sometimes they might hardly see him."  although krypton thought day was a good man and trying father, she had a feeling he still did some questionable stuff while he was away from the pack lands. perhaps, it was maybe the smell he brought back with him, the smell of a female, perhaps it was just her anxious head. whatever it was, krypton didn't like it. she just hoped she was the wrong one and it wasn't true, true that day wasn't screwing with other women while he had his kids at home. "thank you, really akuti. i hope i am, or i'd disappoint my own mother." krypton was connected to her mother when she was growing up, of course, but she still spent more time with her dad. her mother was kind and gentle, at least, that was the view of her before turning on krypton.

"so, tell me akuti, do you plan on having kids too? any of the males here catch your eye?" she asked playfully with a wag of her thorny plume. krypton didn't have a taste for anyone at the moment, maybe grayday, but it really just depended on how everything would play out in the near future. she was curious with akuti's answer, wondering if the answer was yes, who would it be.