Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She was squatting to urinate for the umpteenth time when the howl came, an urgent summons for not only Wildfire herself but Dio and Portia as well. Knowing that Tirgatao had gone with Thuringwethil, the Bandrona immediately shot upward, ignoring the trickle of warmth on her inner leg as she rushed to answer the call. Her heart thudded in her chest as she raced toward the borders, wondering what might have happened to the commander to prompt the Shouna's distress call.

She paid absolutely no attention to anyone else when she arrived, rushing right up to Thuringwethil, chestnut eyes sweeping over her mate's form and taking in the pained, weary expression and the obvious contusions. "What happened? Are you okay?" she breathed, gently pushing her snout against the patch of fur beneath her mate's eye. "Did someone attack you?" she demanded, finally acknowledging Tirgatao with a glance that was mildly accusatory.
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Wildfire - February 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM