Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The moment Tirgatao explained, the tension left Wildfire's eyes. She even had the foresight to throw the woman a mildly apologetic glance. But her attention quickly returned to the commander, even as the others crowded around and began to fuss over her. She knew she should get out of the way but the Bandrona stubbornly remained close to the Heda. Thuringwethil was her mate and she was hurt. Wildfire refused to leave her side.

"I'm supposed to be the clumsy one," Wildfire breathed into her lady love's ear, offering a smile that was more grimace than anything. She lapsed into silence then, watching Portia at work, though she glanced upward and sought out Hush's face. The two of them were as awkward as a pair of overturned turtles but she injected as much gratitude into her gaze as she possibly could as she tried to catch his eye.
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Wildfire - March 03, 2017, 09:59 AM