Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Her brows furrowed, looking at the boy. Memory loss. She couldn't smell any sort of obvious illness nor did she notice any blood that might have suggested an injury. Still, it was concerning that he couldn't recount many things and even her name would be meaningless in a moment or two. "Relax, relax," She sighed out, hoping to get the boy to calm himself. "Do you remember how long you have traveled?" She asked curiously, tail twitching behind her as she considered his behavior. He didn't seem to have been alone for too long - he seemed plump still, filled out from a life in a pack. 

"I believe I do. I visited your borders, once. The Glade?" Was that his home, however? She hoped so - it was what she had guessed from his scent and otherwise it would be rather confusing trying to deal. "Do you need to rest first? It is a long journey - you would do better if you are rested."

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM