Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

The boy's thoughts seemed to mesh time and time again, flipping from one trail of thoughts to another. It was unpleasant, of course, trying to decipher what was going on in his head. She didn't know him after all, and jumping on the same trail of thoughts as he was seemed as erratic as anything. "Okay, then, you're hungry, and tired, and the Glade is a long ways from here." Hemlock explained. "Why don't we get you something to eat first, and let you rest, and then we will set out for the Glade." She suggested. 

It would give her a chance to figure things out, as well, because it was a struggle to think of leaving the five youngsters in the pack as they were. Sirius was getting better, yes, and then Malliadah and Roarke and Ceallach didn't seem to have issues - but then sweet Eirlys. Something just told Hemlock to stay near and she tended to listen to her gut. "We will get you feeling better first, and then we will get you home. It may be just a bit; I am the healer here and we have a couple sick packmates." She tried to explain. She didn't want to deny him of course but she wanted to be honest - it might not be as easy as he expected.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - May 25, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM