Dragoncrest Cliffs I was lightning before the thunder
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
Blixen, despite her usually rambunctious nature, was particularly obediant as Wildfire led them away from the den. She toddled along, trying to keep pace with the much longer legs of her mother, but managing only to play catch up most of the time. Her little mind was drawn here and there, chasing interesting sights, smells, and sounds. They were all vaguely familiar to the little Goufa, but they had never felt so visceral before.

Her head whipped around when Artaax bellowed, and her eyes quickly settled on the unfamiliar wolf standing a few yards off. Immediately her little wooly hackles bristled, but there was not yet enough fur there to give any impression of uncertainty. Something about the other wolf struck her as inherently familiar, and she didn't understand why her mother was suddenly on edge but she didn't dare disobey the order.

Blixen backed up a few steps, only for her attention to be diverted once more as Robin bounced away to greet the dark shape that approached them. Her heart soared—nomi! While she herds Robin back, Blixen returns her attention to Anatha and whimpers softly. She wants to say hello to the new wolf, but her mother had forbidden it so far and nomi had not relieved her of that command.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 08, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 08, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Artaax - May 08, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Antumbra - May 10, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 11, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Artaax - May 16, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 17, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 04:28 PM