Larksong Grotto Lately, I find myself throwing stones
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
He was a wanderer. Wildfire felt a pang of jealousy that caught her off guard. She had always loved traveling and especially enjoyed getting out lately. But this sentiment ran deeper; if only for a split second, she was envious of his lifestyle. She would (and could) never give up her family and home, however, so the Feisripa quickly let that feeling sink back into the depths of her soul.

She should've queried whether he was searching for a place to say, offered him a place in Drageda in exchange for contributions. Although ambassadorship was no longer her primary trade nor her formal duty, they could usually use some new recruits. But Wildfire just didn't feel the urge today. It had nothing to do with him—he appeared able-bodied—she simply couldn't bring herself to infringe on the freedoms she envied on some buried level.

"There used to be a pack here," she shared, playing on his mention of curiosity, "and they were at odds with Drageda. It looks like they've been gone a while, though." She paused, her black tail swishing the air idly. "It wouldn't be the first time a rival pack subsequently vanished."
Messages In This Thread
Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - July 24, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 07, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 08, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 11, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 11, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 01, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 15, 2017, 02:46 PM