King Elk Forest time and he are inseparable
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
relief and something akin to thrill flood him at the starlit morwinyon's approval. mato repeats what he's been thinking, and what seabreeze and trajan have echoed as well, and the núro dips his head, pleased and not quite able to hide his grin. "that's what i was thinking too," he agrees.

mato offers to help - delight has been planning on speaking to him, anyway, and so he looks back up and nods slowly. "i thought it would be good to - to collect the founding members stories. um, how they came together, that sort of thing. and you, obviously, since you started everything, you're the center of it. seabreeze too," he adds, thinking of their first meeting. though he isn't actually sure when seabreeze joined with mato, the androgyne is holding onto his theories about the nature of their relationship. delight pauses. "and - well, so, i wanted to ask how you decided to make tindómë, where you came from, that sort of thing, and also - about.. about the king elk," and here his voice drops low, hushed excitement crossing his features, "is he why you wanted to pick this forest? i've met him," the wisp finally bursts out, remembering the fading eclipse - met is perhaps generous but delight saw him and spoke to him and he looked at the boy and that meant something. nevermind he wasn't alone (because uka hardly counted), it was still - it meant something.
Messages In This Thread
time and he are inseparable - by Ariel - August 22, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by rip gemini - August 24, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by Ariel - August 24, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by rip gemini - August 25, 2017, 03:11 AM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by Ariel - August 25, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by rip gemini - August 29, 2017, 03:50 AM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by Ariel - August 29, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by rip gemini - September 03, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by Ariel - September 03, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by rip gemini - September 11, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: time and he are inseparable - by Ariel - September 11, 2017, 03:32 PM