Neverwinter Forest you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
The girl doesn’t stop but then again, neither does Eske. Eske has the sneaking suspicion that if she lets the girl go that the girl will eventually perish. It is evidenced before her in the girl’s malnourished body. A lone fox was not enough to sustain her. Perhaps prolong it for a short while but …Eske knows that she wouldn’t be able to live with herself knowing that the girl would likely die of starvation if she leave her here. She just can’t. The girl finally stops as do Eske’s answering steps towards her, and though it brings with it a rush of relief Eske is never quick to let her guard down, to believe that things are in the clear. “I’m on a scouting mission with a few others from my pack, you’ll have to tag along with us but I promise you’ll be safe and well fed on the trip and in Drageda.” Eske would kill them herself if they so much as looked at the girl the wrong way — the acknowledgement of such a fierce feeling, of a thought was strange to the warrior princess but she does not take the time to examine it and what it has the potential to mean at the moment. Later, perhaps. Eske herself would take the girl under her wing, look after her, train her …if she wanted it. As horrible as the idea of leaving her here made Eske feel, in the end, Eske wasn’t the girl’s mother and had no right to make decisions for her. Even Gyda, whom had been Eske’s mother, had never forced anything upon her and Eske did not deign to do it to another.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies - by RIP Blodreina - September 12, 2017, 03:56 PM