Moonspear i lie perfectly still
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
As Farrah entered, Rannoch shifted his position within the den to give them both some personal space, as they had only just met. The cave's spaciousness allowed the pair of wolves to be at a comfortable distance and Rannoch was satisfied that it was able to accommodate them. Once the star-kissed woman settled herself upon the floor, she prompted some small talk and Rannoch was thankful that she had taken the initiative to get their conversation rolling. 

"I used to be an Alpha, but, it seems as though that was not in the cards for me," Rannoch mused, keeping the conversation light, "but, I am a Sitter and Coach by trade." He enjoyed his trades and was excited to get to know the children of Moonspear. "And you?" he prompted with a quirk of his brow, "What do you do?" 

Farrah and Rannoch became acquainted with each other as they conversed. Unfortunately, after a short amount of time, Rannoch began to feel fatigued as it had been quite some time since he had held a conversation for so long. Apologizing, Rannoch excused himself so that he could go back to sleep. Once his packmate left, Rannoch fell asleep quickly, feeling fortunate that he had had the opportunity to meet another packmate. 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i lie perfectly still - by Olive - September 19, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 26, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 03, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 08, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 08, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 04:39 PM