Moonspear boys doin' the twist.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch returned Liffey's affections in splendor as he reached out and covered her pale muzzle with multiple kisses. Even though this exchange was relatively new in the grand scheme of their relationship, it felt right to the Iota. 

As he pulled back from their momentary embrace, Rannoch felt a smirk fall upon his dark lips as she defended her ability to hunt. Though a witty retort hung on the tip of his tongue, the yearling found himself agreeing with Liffey when she mentioned the enjoyment that she felt when they hunted together. "It is a lot more fun when we go together," he conceded with a wave of his tail. "But, then again, everything is more fun when we're together." Rannoch's time in Moonspear had proven to him how much he needed Liffey by his side. 

"Honestly, it was pretty stiff this morning," the Iota admitted as he recalled his condition earlier that day. "But, the more I move it, the better it feels." To demonstrate his point, Rannoch reached forward again and nudged her cheek in an attempt to both comfort and reassure her that his words were truthful. "But, I don't think moving around is the only thing that's helping me," once Rannoch had pulled away from her touch he smiled at her and practically melted at the sight of her beautiful face, "I think that being with you are the remedy that I've needed this whole time." He felt his cheeks blush as he shared his feelings, but, despite this, he continued his thought, "Being with you has made me feel like the healthiest wolf alive and I'm so lucky that you've stuck around with me."  
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 06, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 08, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 09, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 11, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 12, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 14, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 18, 2017, 05:58 PM