Moonspear boys doin' the twist.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch watched in silence as Liffey moved forward to clear the distance between them. Once she was well within the realm of his personal space, and as she pressed her face to his chest, the once-gentle tempo of his heart intensified, and his breath caught temporarily in his throat. Rannoch only recovered from his crippling infatuation when she spoke after a prolonged paused and quickly, her words were met with a soft smile. 

"You know," Rannoch mused after a pause of his own as he brought his nose to her forehead, "I was wondering the same thing about you." He kissed the silky platinum hairs tenderly before he continued his thought. "I don't know what I ever did to deserve a woman like you."

In his solitude, Rannoch had been much more self-critical of how he had treated certain situations. He had blamed himself for his own attempted assassination, and he was still working through the guilt of abandoning the Vale. Even though he had been reassured that it was all fine, it did not make Rannoch feel any better about it all. Of course, this was something that the former Alpha heald behind his smiling facade and he intended to keep such self-deprecating thoughts from anybody and everybody. 

As far as anybody was concerned, he was fine. 

Such negativity had been shooed away by Liffey's presence, as it always was, and such an absence allowed the large wolf to embrace their exchange fully. Without thinking, as emotion and confidence in their relationship decided his every word, he added, "I can't wait to grow old with you." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 06, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 08, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 09, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 11, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 12, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 14, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 18, 2017, 05:58 PM