Blackfeather Woods all my friends are dead, push me to the edge
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She is stirred by sleep by the approach of Vaati, he is familiar to her now, her captor. The other captive is gone; the uncertainty as to her whereabouts have Cassiopeia unsettled. The darkness is horrible, now, second only to the silence. She has taken to mumbling to herself, quietly, even though she is aware how insane she must appear. She rises fluidly, shaking her dull pelt and flicking her lobes at the soft cry of a child. Her heart plunges as he calls sweetly, and she mutters, already guessing at the bundle he carries, "Vaati no." Her tone is disappointed as she pads forward to peer at the tiny child, crying out as Vaati drops it onto the ground. A single glance at his face and the darkness all around has it scurrying to her, blubbering softly as it charges into her fur. Her captor has brought her a child, and a tiny part of her feels touched. Her brow crinkles in horror at the whole situation, and, ignoring the child quivering beneath her, asks sharply, "Where the hell is it from? You stole someone's  child?She supposes that she is someone's child too, but this boy is a toddler. She brings it near to her with a single paw, already feeling protective over the tiny thing. Someone must care, someone will come for a boy this small.
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are dead, push me to the edge - by Vaati - October 08, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: all my friends are dead, push me to the edge - by Cassiopeia - October 08, 2017, 02:54 PM