Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She’s startled by Blixen the moment she tears into the neck, clenching down out of surprise than intent at this point, but snapping it anyway. She even falls back and to her side, bringing the grouse with her in the process while she tries to register what the other has just said. She takes a moment to catch her breath, adjusting her posture on the ground, and trying to stand on long, albeit shaky, legs with her kill still in her mouth. Her pale eyes glances toward Blixen but they don’t linger for long, lowering her head and dropping the bird between her feet.

There’s a thousand reasons why Blixen was looking for her but she knows what it’s about and she isn’t sure she wants to address it. She hadn’t realize how much her feelings have been hurt in the process or how embarrassed she felt around Rose later that night. She assured the girl everything would be fine and, it kind was but it also kinda wasn’t. 

No, Furi doesn’t understand.

She licks her lips, staring hard at the bird at her feet. “I kinda just want to eat,” she says. Alone. She lets the silence fall between them, then, without explaining why.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Mallaidh - November 23, 2017, 09:14 PM