Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen doesn’t get her a good enough answer. Furi’s brows knit together in concern but not enough to try and force an elaboration. Getting into a back and forth, especially when she doesn’t want to be here anymore, is the last thing she wants to do. It’s not weird. It’s not

“From what? she snaps. Drageda has been the safest place she’s ever been, even with the incident of the loner at the borders (R.I.P.). She often wonders if it’s safer than Teaghlaigh but a lot of it is lost in memories she’s filed away in attempt to not worry about them. Her time between packs had been filled with one danger after the next, starting with the wolf that attacked her just outside of her home, having to force the fact she couldn’t leave Teaghlaigh without the fear. She can easily leave Drageda’s borders, knowing she’s still in good hands if she’s not close. Don’t mess with me, I’m from Drageda. “From outsiders? Like me?” she says, falling silent. Her ears flicker but remain low on her head and her stare hardens but after a few seconds, she lowers her head and scoops the grouse up by the neck, and starts to walk away.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Mallaidh - November 25, 2017, 08:37 AM