Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen continues to push against her. Even if the words aren’t harsh anymore, they’re still stern and forcing her to stay in place. Why can’t she just let her go? Why do they have to talk about this right now? Their conversations may have often been one sided but she never minded. She never enjoyed talking about herself and the light shining bright on her face is making her squirm. “I’m not mad, Blix,” she insists with whatever she has left. She doesn’t even have it in her to properly react to the next question but it doesn’t land well.

Her gaze stares at the grouse for a moment. There’s no more fresh blood and it’s probably not even warm anymore. “She didn’t have anywhere else to go,” she says. Maybe. Sort of. She couldn’t admit part of the reason had been because… no, it’s definitely not because she thought she was pretty. Rose had been vague with where she’d been from, or where she was going, but she’d come with her back to the borders anyway. “Can we talk about this later?” she offers, avoiding a real answer to the question but she lowers her head and nudges her kill to see how cold it is.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Mallaidh - November 26, 2017, 01:13 PM