Redhawk Caldera Dream walk for me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin studied the pair before either spoke, noting anxiety in both of them though none more than Towhee. She quirked a brow softly, but the explanation for the tension was forthcoming. Her own heart tightened as Wildfire made her request - one that she knew immediately that she would not - could not - grant. There was too much at risk in sending them out into the Wilds. For all they knew, the Blackfeather bastards had been stalking their every move, waiting for Wildfire to emerge so that they could grab her and drag her back into their forest. She wouldn't risk it while those wolves were still at large. 

Plus like ninety other reasons.

"That's alright," Fin said, dismissing Towhee's request to wait for Elwood. She knew that he would be of a like mind, and even if he wasn't, she knew that he would likely leave it to her discretion since she felt this strongly about it. Her expression softened as she looked at Wildfire, her ears sliding back gently as she knew she was about to disappoint her niece. "I'm sorry, but no. It isn't safe for either of you out there right now. And besides, Betty will be back any day now with her wolves so that we can go to Blackfeather together, so I just can't spare Towhee, or anyone else, really."

She breathed, pausing momentarily before offering, "Once Blackfeather has been dealt with, you can return with your pack. But until that happens, I feel very strongly that you need to stay where it's safe." Fin knew that if Wildfire was truly hell bent on going, she would just slip off during the night. She didn't think the girl would be so cruel as to do something like to them after all they'd done for her, but she also knew how powerful the desire to be with and protect your kids was, and Wildfire had three on the coast that she'd been away from for far too long.

Messages In This Thread
Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 20, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 22, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 12, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 13, 2018, 11:43 AM