Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
the histrionics were fresh, barely plugged into! Lycaon had all but ten minutes to flourish on the grotto floor before his brother had arrived at the front door with the object of his erection...his to-do list... new friend. of the female persusasian.

well, nature would see to it that very little persuading would need be done on Chusi's part. showing up had been about the extent of her participation before the duo decided to blow the lid off the entire thing and show Lycaon immediately what they had a-brewin'. 

with just enough time to settle into a very moody, very sulky corner, Lycaon was displeased when the flinching voice of his brother echoed like an insiduous CO leak through the vents of the grotto. and he just knew, intuitively, that he did not come bearing gifts.

a dour look washed him, ears careening like airplane wings. after letting Ingram marinate in the tension for a long moment, Lycaon came forth from the ingress, looking his brother right in the eyes. "just tell her we're not interested in her cookies. you don't have to buy into every scheme that knocks on your head Ingram." he deliberately glanced at Chusi. "we're not interested."
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Lycaon - December 28, 2017, 08:04 PM