Moonspear A bug in the system
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
*barges in*

Liffey had been away from the Spear when it all had happened, but it had not taken long for her to be filled in on all that had occurred once she'd returned. Her head was spinning still from the news - Galaxy dead, Titmouse a suspect, and Gannet. Gannet. Gannet. Here, and injured, and.. Gannet. The Blackthorn could hardly find the wherewithall to comprehend. Her heart was broken from loss, and fear for what this meant for her family at the Caldera may have strangled her if she had paused to truly consider all of it. For now, Liffey could hardly think straight at all. Gannet was here.

She raced quickly through the territory, searching him out. She didn't know exactly where they had taken him, but she knew her oldest friend's scent well enough to pick it out of anywhere. It occurred to her that he was likely guarded by the cerberus and she would need to confront them - something she avoided at all costs, usually. Not today, though. She didn't falter for a single second when the scent of the dark sisters melted into Gannet's. She steeled herself inwardly as she continued, not stopping until she arrived to see a single black wolf standing (or sitting idk) over her friend.

Liffey glanced from Hydra to Gannet, her ears falling back as her concern caught up to her, nearly choking her. It had been such a long time since she'd last seen him. Memories of playing on the Caldera's snowy slopes came rushing into her mind, causing a wave of wistful nostalgia to sweep across her heart. "Gannet..." she said softly, with a very brief, pained smile. She looked from him to Hydra and back again, searching his face as she wordlessly asked if he was alright.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Liffey - December 29, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: A bug in the system - by Liffey - January 02, 2018, 06:20 PM