Redhawk Caldera Every road they let you down felt so wrong
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Hmm... friendly bunch.  But at least the woman seemed open to a check in.  "Hello," he returned, flashing a small smile. "You are from the mountain pack, yes?"  Perhaps a dumb question, but who knew with his sister.  Maybe there was a third or fourth they would be fighting with as well.  "I'm a little new to the war situation, but I'm excited to see what y'all got."

It was an opener and an invitation; if they took it to converse, he would stick around, but if not he would depart.  He got the feeling the male wasn't chatty from the way he'd brushed off his greeting.
Messages In This Thread
Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - December 31, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - February 12, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 27, 2018, 11:24 PM