Redhawk Caldera Every road they let you down felt so wrong
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
i don't mind keeping this going but if we wanna wrap that's fine too! It's a little old ;D

"I'm getting that chatty vibe," he answered with a grin, appreciating her presence at least.  He was always down for talking, especially to an attractive woman such as herself. True, they might all be dead in a week, but wasn't that all the more reason to enjoy now?

He fought the urge to say 'gazundheight' to her depiction of the pack name; he felt it wouldn't probably go over well from the pride she took in saying it.  At any other moment he wouldn't have cared; but they didn't need infighting now.  "Is that right?  Got a mighty pretty face to be bearing a title like that."  His smile grew a bit, with a rascal's lilt.  "I like it."

He didn't doubt their abilities, honestly he doubted them less than Finley's own pack (mostly because Redhawk seemed more... familial? Less war ready.). So he nodded.  "Like I said, if there's one thing that's good about times like these; perfect time to be showin off."  He'd enjoy seeing them show their skills.  In fact, why not now?  "If your up for it, why not give me a taste here and now?". He set his paws and looked at her, challenge clear.
Messages In This Thread
Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - December 31, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - February 12, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 27, 2018, 11:24 PM