Redhawk Caldera Every road they let you down felt so wrong
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
ok!! Last for me then!

She took the compliment well, and even returned a bit.  Which took Colt a minute, but when it hit, a silent 'ahhhh' sounded in his brain.  Well, he couldn't blame her; obviously she had good taste to be chasing the same sort as he.

And even with what he now suspected, he still relished the chance to show off a bit for a lovely wolf.  Especially one with such a big mouth. "Alright," he said, dropping and circling.  Then he lunged in, attempting the first move.  In the following he would spar his best; he was a quick and dirty fighter when able, but his skill did not match, so he would not best her.  Yet he hoped he'd at least show the Caldera had skill to offer as well, if a bit less refined.
Messages In This Thread
Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - December 31, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - February 12, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 27, 2018, 11:24 PM