Firefly Glen the mysterious ticking noise
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
She isn't pleased, at all. But in her displeasure at his actions, he yearns to remind her that he does not take orders from her, nor anyone for that matter. Hydra is not his keeper, despite how much she likely believes so, and the fact that she had let him live does not mean he is in dept to her in any way. If she wanted his fealty, for him to recognize her has his superior, she should have killed him when she had the chance. Facts were facts. But the way she says sisters indicates she already knows of the incident that occurred between himself and Alya, but how in depth her knowledge is on what they did remained unknown to him; leaving him only to guess what she planned to confront him on. The fact that he had likely (accidentally) alienated one sister from her family, or that he had almost bedded another did not look well on his part, at all. Seeking to avoid a quarrel if he could, the yearling obliges her with an honest answer. "Yes," His tone matter-of-factly rather than regretful. "I was returning to Blackfeather when I found her wailing at the top of her lungs like she wanted someone to find her, so I did." Vaati purposefully avoids going into detailed explanation on why and what he did with Alya, saving himself from the uncomfortable act of doing so.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 04, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 05, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 07, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 09, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 11, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 17, 2018, 05:38 PM