Firefly Glen the mysterious ticking noise
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Comforting. Vaati abruptly snorts, "I don't know about comforting." Truthfully, he doesn't have the ability. "By the way she presented herself, I was surprised to learn she is your sister. She is weak. I wasn't easy on her about it." His words to her were wholly out of line -- he knows it -- but had been nothing but the bittersweet truth. Something that despite the obvious drawbacks, he had no intention of keeping from her and didn't see why he should. "She seems to think she is being lied to." In her defense, Vaati isn't sure he isn't being lied to either. Perhaps rightly so; he doesn't trust Hydra. As she steps closer, he is unsure whether to welcome her close proximity or take his own step back. However, rooted in his spot, his head leans back a fraction as she invades his personal space. He deems her actions odd, and before he can stop himself, voices his slight concern with a raised brow and cautionary tone. "What are you doing?" It is a closeness he had only experienced with her sister, but does not wholly believe that to be Hydra's intention simply because he knows she just wouldn't. Not in that way, the way that suggested she had the same intentions with him as her sister Alya.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 04, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 05, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 07, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 09, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 11, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 17, 2018, 05:38 PM