Lake Rodney Oblivion Crisis
32 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I HAVE ACTUALLY written a reply and not just in my mind this time. :D

Zenith moved a bit closer so conversation would be easy answered his question with a slight shrug,  I was kind of hoping maybe something tasty was frozen in the ice.  My dad found like.. half a moose frozen in one last year -- maybe he used all the luck.  Zenith wasn't particularly disappointed at it.  It was something based on chance and if destiny deemed that it wasn't to be, it wasn't gonna happen.  

She canted her head, looking him over as she inquired, Are you from around here?  He didn't smell like a pack -- at least not a proper one, as far as she could tell from this distance -- and his figure definitely seemed to confirm that.  Should she be suspicious of this guy?  Was he the type who got kicked out of packs for doing unimaginable things to packmates?  Maybe he'd just been wandering longer than her?  She wasn't sure, but one way or another if she was going to start getting information about the region and seeing if it was the proper sort of place for her to start her own pack eventually, she'd have to start talking to people.  Even if they did seem kinda suspicious if she was feeling particularly paranoid.
Messages In This Thread
Oblivion Crisis - by Zenith - January 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Oblivion Crisis - by Redshank - January 16, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: Oblivion Crisis - by Zenith - January 17, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Oblivion Crisis - by Redshank - January 21, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: Oblivion Crisis - by Zenith - February 11, 2018, 04:26 AM