Blackfeather Woods Sleep is a little Death.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
omg yes

also this hurts me so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Potema laughed, a mad cackle that hinted at the fraying at her mind from the months past. She laughs in the face of her daughter, at her, at her questions. The laughter did not die from her voice, even as she began to answer the girl's queries. They are all blind fools, All desperately following the rule of her 'son' Vaati, as if he had any true wisdom to bring. They thought — think — that you're worth protecting. That same pathetic thinking is going to get most of them killed, and soon, Charon's words only foreboded the inevitibility of the invasion. She could only prepare. I told them to kill you all. Mother told me to dilute the Melonii bloodline, to prevent anymore mixing of the blood. She bet she sounded absolutely mad at this point, insane beyond reasoning, but every single word had been true, simply unstated until something (namely, her unwanted daughter on holy ground) finally made her snap. She would have wanted to kill you, too, Potema hisses the words. But with her Mother alive, they would have never seen the light of day; the abortion would have gone right instead of failing miserably in her unexperienced paws.
Messages In This Thread
Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 10, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 05:10 PM