Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tambourine smiled bashfully at the flattery, his heart giving a little skip. He found himself wanting to return it. She cut a pretty, svelte figure, and her apple green eyes were particularly fetching. He was formulating his exact phrasing even as he awaited her own introduction.

He accepted her surname at face value, though he did comment, "That's a catchy name." That reminded him of his intent to pay her a compliment too. "It's pretty, kinda like your eyes." Oh man, Tambourine thought, that came out cheesier than I thought! He offered a goofy grin.

To answer her question, he said, "I was born somewhere around here, but left about a year back. Was chased out by a bear, actually." It had been a harrowing experience at the time, though he laughed lightly now. "I came back by happy accident a few days ago and now I'm sort of reacquainting myself with the area, I guess. How about you?"
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 20, 2018, 03:28 PM