Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She gestured to a forest in the near distance and he bobbed his head, then turned it sideways to look at her as she asked about his birthplace. "Sorta. Like I remember that my pack was called Marauder's Keep and that we slept in a cave called The Crook," Tambourine shared, the last word coming out a bit shaky as one of his legs plunged unexpectedly into a deep drift. Laughing lightly, he recovered himself and added, "It was in some woods at the base of a mountain. But I'm not entirely sure of its location. As you can see"—he gestured expansively around them, grinning—"there's quite a few of those around: woods and mountains, I mean."

Tambourine knew Wraen wanted to hear all of this as repayment for his upcoming snack, yet he couldn't help but want to make the conversation feel less one-sided. Besides, he was genuinely curious about her too. "So were you born in Moonspear?"
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 23, 2018, 09:39 AM