Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She left it up to him. Tambourine considered a moment, then said, "There's a whole lot of nothin' much in there, so I'll give you the highlight reel." He licked his lips free of beaver grease, then began, "I did try to find my way home after that bear chased me, but it wasn't long before I realized I was hopelessly lost. I was pretty bummed—and scared too—so I just sort of meandered aimlessly for a bit, hoping to find"—he paused—"someone."

After pausing for effect, he said, "The first wolf I came across was this really grizzled old guy called Spoons. We ran into each other hunting the same gopher. I caught it, but I shared it with him, and he asked me to come back to his pack with him. It was led by a blind wolf, Yildun, and his mate, Koontz. I wasn't ready to commit to another pack yet—it felt like giving up on going home—so I declined their offer to join and kept going."
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 30, 2018, 11:50 AM