Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her offer surprised him so much that he simply beamed at her, tail tapping the snowy ground. He didn't know the way and he would prefer to locate it first, then perhaps show her. He was just about to say as much when Wraen urged him to continue. It immediately flipped the proverbial railroad switch in his head, the train suddenly guided onto a whole other track, so that Tambourine didn't even verbalize a reply.

"Not too long after I left, I ran into two brothers who were traveling together. They were called Marlin and Mackerel. They'd come down from a coastal pack further north. They were really cool dudes. I got along a bit better with Mack, though. This kinda pissed Marl off and he eventually told me to 'eff off,' if you know what I mean. I didn't want to get between brothers, so I took off," Tambourine explained with a shrug and a bit of a wistful sigh.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 31, 2018, 03:31 PM