Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Incest?" he echoed, not sure what it meant. Assuming Wraen explained, he wrinkled his nose and laughed. They had been a few years older than him, weathered by their windswept home and hardened from the long road of their lives. They had sworn to him they would never settle down anywhere, never take mates, never bring pups into the world. They had declared themselves eternal bachelors and—before Marlin had told him to scram, anyway—they had encouraged him to adopt the same lifestyle.

"They really made a life of wandering sound appealing, y'know, like a nomad? So even after they gave me the boot, I kinda got it in my head that I should do that too: travel, see the world. At the same time, I kept an eye out for my loved ones, just in case there were any answers out there." But to this day, Tambourine hadn't found a single clue. "I saw forests and mountains and rivers... my favorite was this canyon to the south. It was warm and dry there. That's where I met Corbin and Molly."
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Tambourine - January 31, 2018, 03:53 PM