Ankyra Sound redemption is a thing with wings
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
in many ways ingram was glad his sister bore the brunt of leadership: he was not a wolf to be yoked by responsibilities, nor did he ever appreciate having his hand played by one's sense of duty. wylla picked up the mantle reasonably well -- in ingram's eyes she was far better suited for such a high deportment than any of her other siblings were.

his gaze travels from the strangely-pelted woman back to his sister and a smirk played on his muzzle as wylla threw one last barb in ocelot's direction. affably the male trotted after wylla, a noncommittal roll of his shoulders and a grunt given in answer. what really sounded good to the dark wolf was food -- with a flick of his tail he delivered a half-hearted nip to his sister's hocks before scampering down the beach in a quick lope. if ocelot remained still (and what wolf wouldn't? the luschyon brood was truly a bewildering sight) she would quickly find herself alone -- if she followed, ingram wouldn't mind showing her his favorite tidal flat for picking up a quick meal.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 23, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 23, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 24, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 27, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 28, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 30, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - February 01, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - February 05, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - February 06, 2018, 06:25 PM