Sequoia Coast Do you know what happens to mutineers?
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Sorry the reply to this is so late. I didn't even know you had actually set this up already.

Majesty lay deep within the pine forest of his island. It was raining lightly at the moment, for which he was grateful. The temperature had dropped at least ten degrees since that morning, and was now much more bearable. He was beginning to think of taking a nap, as nothing very interesting was happening at the moment. But then a distant howl broke into his thoughts. He sat up, his ears rotating in the direction of the sound. It was... Erika? What was she doing so far from Silvertip Mountain? Was she in trouble? She sounded angry.

He rose to his paws quickly, and bounded through the forest toward the shore facing the mainland. After a time, he saw her - a black speck on the Sea Lion Shores. Quickly, he bounded into the water, swimming towards the sandbar. The late afternoon was pulling the tide higher, so the water rose to his chest even when his feet touched the higher ground. He didn't mind. He'd gotten used to the water by now, and his paw pads at calloused so that the sand no longer bothered them.

He reached her as quickly as he could, and then stood before her, panting slightly. When he caught his breath, he said, "What is it, Miss Erika? Why have you come all this way? Is something wrong? Are you in trouble?"
Messages In This Thread
Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 03, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 08:23 PM