Dragoncrest Cliffs In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Dio demonstrated no hesitation in answering frankly, although he did admit that he and his mate hadn't given it much thought yet. Wildfire nodded in understanding. There had been so much to preoccupy the pack over the past several months, likely nobody was used to planning ahead anymore. But they were out of the proverbial woods now, hence Wildfire's own clarity on these matters. Despite everything, she yearned to keep building a family with Thuringwethil.

"I'd love to raise our pups together again," the Feisripa mused, smiling sideways at Dio. She hopped over a small piece of driftwood, nibbling at her lip before she thought aloud, "I appreciate so much what you did for us last year to help us start our family. But I probably won't ask that of you again." She turned to him more fully now, hoping to convey herself with proper tact, "Not because you did a bad job." Wildfire laughed. "But out of respect for your relationship with Portia." She blinked, wondering what Dio would make of this unsolicited information. Would he be insulted? Relieved? Indifferent?
Messages In This Thread
In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Wildfire - February 06, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Dio - February 07, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Dio - February 18, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Wildfire - February 21, 2018, 03:00 PM