Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The suggestion was not received well, as neither of them seemed to take his offer; he didn’t quite understand why and looked between them with a furrowed brow. And then Reigi advanced and he felt his own body grow stiff, gaze trained on her. He did not make any attempts to deter her, choosing instead to stare the girl down—he didn’t know what she would do or how she would react towards either of them, but he wasn’t about to let things escalate too far. At the end of the day, they were both in his pack—packmates to one another—and he couldn’t let them tear each other apart.

And as if two women were not enough, a third soon joined the mix, her demeanour threatening—

—and dominant. Immediately, Xan’s own tail rose up and sickled over his back, meeting her challenge head-on. And whilst his nature as a leader was currently reigning supreme, he did not miss the scent she carried, nor could he resist the stirring in his lower regions. It became apparent rather quickly that these women were the pawns of nature as a cruel trick was played on him, each in heat and each within his grasp. But Alexander did not reach out to take, he did not give in to his urges—yet—as he was instead facing up against Laurel and her apparent insubordination; though the threat was not directed solely at him, that was how he perceived it to be.

Atop stiff legs he took a single step in the tawny girl’s direction, incisors flashing in warning: stand down. The longer he remained there, however, the more uncomfortable he became—he could feel himself slowly losing against the scent in the air, his body eager to set everything aside and satisfy itself. Truthfully, it was overwhelming, but he could not yet determine if it was pleasantly so or bothersome—either way, he refrained from making advances on any of them, deciding it was more important that he deal with Laurel (for now, that is).
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 03:04 PM