Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was a brief moment between the shifting of his stance and the retreat of his friend that his muscles relaxed, the sound of his name snaking its way through his head and drawing him towards Reigi. He glanced over just in time to notice her retreat, which caused regret to flicker across his face—but it wasn’t long before his attention was pulled off of her and over to Indra, her growl and the contact made making his lips pull back in a snarl. Again, he stiffened and shifted forward as if he might advance towards her, only to stop before his limbs could begin to move.

The image returned, her broken and bloodied form laid out in the snow. As soon as it flashed through his mind his expression was adjusted and he gazed at her, an unspoken apology in his eyes. He couldn’t hurt her, not now or ever, not since seeing her in the days following her attack; the idea that he could cause the same damage without even meaning to often crossed his mind, forbidding him from lashing out. But the same could not be said for Laurel, whose insubordination was still fresh in his mind and not so easily ignored—but it was rectified, her posture adjusted although her words struck a nerve.

No one owns me,” he declared, tail lashing. Yet, whilst he wasn’t owned, he was still drawn to her and Laurel’s comment reminded him that she’d fled the scene. He glanced between them before turning towards the direction Reigi had taken off in, the reminder being the only thing needed to have him making an attempt at getting away and following after her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 04:14 PM