Ooc — Charmy
all welcome - late morning

i kissed a girl and i liked it
the taste of her cherry chapstick
i kissed a girl just to try it
it felt so wrong
it felt so right
[size=3]i kissed a girl and i liked it[/size]

They had their squabbles here and there, but for the most part, things seemed to be going alright since they had gotten back together. She was glad, though, that when they did have their fights that Turq didn’t fly entirely off the handle, yelling that she needed space. Instead, the other female would say that she needed to go for a walk, to get away for a little bit, but that she would return. That made Rivet feel a whole lot better about their fights. It left her feeling a lot less insecure and worry less that they were going to break up again.

Today just happened to be one of those days it seemed. So, since she was currently alone, letting her companion have time to herself, Rivet wandered away from the area that they’d been staying to go further exploring on her own. Thus far, she hadn’t come across anywhere that she felt strongly drawn to. Heck, she hadn’t even yet run into any local pack wolves. That was a little disheartening because she didn’t want the two of them to be lone wolves forever. There was going to come a time when they were going to need the security of a pack. But where to go?

Soft sigh escaped from her as she wandered, stopping to sniff here and there. The young female was finding herself bored. Terribly bored. “This is lame,” she muttered out loud as she flopped her rump down onto the ground. Reaching out a front paw, she swiped at a random blade of grass.