Blackfeather Woods Following the Trail
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

I have spoken to Mar, and Valette won't be joining the party. Feel free to tweak your posts to account for this. Also I have spoken to the last wolf to possess Burr's body and they have informed me that in the end they would have burried it right outside the border. Howl wouldn't know his scent so I'll leave it up to one of you two to sniff him out.

He saw the greif and misery within the two parents eyes when they saw the remains of their child, and felt for them. Valette and those others had decided to stay behind, but Burrs partents and Howl wanted to know who had done this. Once at the border and smelling the fading border Howl was determined to further investigate. He understood Mawk's reasoning, but felt more strongly like Cebra.

"I understand your reasoning Mawk. I do. But I will not go back after going this far. We are so close. Close to learning the identity of who did this to your child." he spoke with strength and determinination and with a hint of anger. "What is to stop them from harming your family again if you let them get away with this unscaved!" putting a target on their back was one thing, but showing this pack that they could do with this pack whatever they wished and get away with it.

They were right at their door step, a very unguarded and unkept door step. This was the perfect time for them to infiltrate and follow the trail. "We haven't encountered anyone yet, and thier border is a sorry excuse for one. We can follow the trail, now. When it's fresh and unguarded." he spoke. Possibly over stepping how bounds, but feeling very strongly in this moment.

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Following the Trail - by Howl - February 13, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Following the Trail - by Mawk - February 14, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Howl - March 02, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - March 03, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Mawk - March 05, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Following the Trail - by Howl - March 07, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Following the Trail - by Illecebra - March 07, 2018, 08:56 PM