Wapun Meadow Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His pain was met with her tears, silently dripping from her muzzle. Why couldn't he understand? She didn't want to, yet..The pull of the search had always made her paws move forward, the emptiness pushing her forward. His tortured whisper made her head drop towards the ground, her breath fast as she tried to control herself. It shouldn't be like this. She shouldn't feel like this. But feel she did, her tail wrapping around herself. 

He spoke again, and her head snapped up, her eyes searching his, pain making her brown eyes darken to black. No. She did not wish to leave. The emptiness was forcing her. Her voice was soft, almost a whine, pleading yet again. Please, understand. I...I don't wish to leave. Yet the emptiness, the...yearning for something more. Have you ever felt a longing for your brokenness? That you aren't whole, brother? That there is something, maybe..someone who could fill the void? Her voice trembled as she blinked away tears. Seeing you with her...it's beautiful, yet..painful. I have only met one that has made me feel complete, has filled that void, even if only for a few minutes. Yet he disappeared, and the longing and loneliness grew sharp. I...I need to try to find him. Hesitating for only a moment, she rose gracefully and stepped to him, nuzzling her brother, the one she had finally found.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside - by Onyx Saefyn - March 04, 2018, 02:54 AM