Moonspear when they come for you, i will shield your name
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The shift in Terance's demeanor was evident; there was anguish intertwined in the words that the dark guardian spoke.  When eye contact was demanded, Rannoch complied. 

Although the question was expected, the Epsilon found himself mentally floundering as he sought the best response. "I'm not going to pussy-foot around the matter," Rannoch began. "I do think she will miss you." Lyra cared for Terance, that much was obvious. Rannoch was unsure of how she felt about him romantically; the lack of report on Terance's part drove Rannoch to assume that their "date" had not gone as well as they had both anticipated. "But, I don't think she'll miss you in the way that you want her to miss you..." Rannoch sighed, unable to hide his disappointment in his realization. 

"I think you deserve somebody who looks at you like a love-stricken yearling, and who makes time to spend with you," he admitted, his voice quieter. "You're a great guy, Terance, and you deserve nothing but the best." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: when they come for you, i will shield your name - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 19, 2018, 01:02 PM