Ankyra Sound See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ears swiveled round when the angry call of the alpha rung through the Sound. Though the fight had been in the back of her mind, she knew little of what had really conspired. It had something to do with Arrille, she was sure, and possibly him leaving Drageda to join their humble existence right next to them. But Wylla sounded angry. Like, the Sound could blow up with the rage Chusi heard in her voice (though to be fair, she rarely saw someone mad enough to kill someone for what they had done). She knew the call was not for her, but she could not help but make her way to their disgruntled leader.

Once there, her ears lowered in apology and her tail thumped softly against her hind legs. She wasn't the one she was looking for, she knew, but if anything was wrong she deserved to know about it just as much as the others actually. Plus, she wanted to be there for Arrille. No matter what he had done to anger so many wolves, Chusi saw good in him and would defend his goodness... To a point.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight - by Chusi - February 22, 2018, 02:41 PM