Bramblepoint you are not the butterfly i expected
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So it was morning.  Time for him to go wandering! That was the plan, at least.  His whole idea now in reflection seemed pretty stupid, but he did think the pack needed more people (female, preferably) so to a certain point he was fortunate when the first scent that crossed his path before he'd wandered too far from home was female.  Not exactly the ideal landscape to go tromping around after people, as he'd been hoping to make it all the way to the lake before finding someone, but he'd take what was served to him by fate.

The scent seemed to be mingled with one other, was it?  That or he was losing it and the one wolf somehow had a scent-related identity crisis.  Probably not a pack either way, so he should investigate, despite the thorns hidden behind small snowdrifts and the like.  His paws would hate him later.

Hot on her trail, it didn't take long before he rounded a bend and spotted the woman up ahead.  He didn't know anything about familial stripes or anything like that, so Quixote had no clue that the grey wolf's pattern might have been a giant flag saying that she was family to his friend and the beta -- and of course, then also the pack's pups, but that was obvious.  Instead, he canted his head and let out an inquisitive whuff to hopefully get her attention.
Messages In This Thread
you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 22, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 26, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 04, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 05, 2018, 04:05 AM