Bramblepoint you are not the butterfly i expected
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Smelled funny?! I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.  He was about to make a snarky comment in return when she continued.  Oh.  Like someone familiar, huh?  Well, at least that was theoretically better than him smelling like a pile of rotting flesh, but that didn't eliminate someone being a serial killer or something.

He was also still a little bit cagey from the war, so wasn't going to be listing off their entire membership.  Well there's quite a few wolves in my pack, so you'll have to be a bit more specific if you wanna know if someone's there.  Technically it did narrow things down a little.  He didn't hang out with many people, so Colt was a likely suspect, along with whoever ends up joining the thread made last night.  Sure, he likely carried the scent of the rest of the members in the pack, but it was to a significantly lesser degree.

Again she came towards him, so Quixote turned in place slightly to continue to face her relatively head on, Hey! He was pretty much returning to form, his words sharper, I'm fine.  Just was expecting to be the one doing the damn interrogation.  That thought amused him, so he shifted the subject back a bit, more playfully, Though I am the odd wolf out in the pack, so it's ok if you want a closer look in case you're someone's long lost sister or aunt or something.  He swished his tail towards her, his hips following, but he didn't seem particularly serious about giving her much of a chance.  Let's be real, Quixote was not gonna win awards for being some super charming guy, he was a scruffy ball of snark who had a decent chance of cleaning up well.  He was the only one in the Caldera without family members as far as he could tell, though.  Or at least he was pretty sure that by now he'd heard enough stuff in passing to work out roughly who were related even among those he hadn't really spoken to.
Messages In This Thread
you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 22, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 26, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 04, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 05, 2018, 04:05 AM