Bramblepoint you are not the butterfly i expected
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She was a stubborn thing -- rather like some of his own family, including himself -- but at least he finally said something that literally would get her off his tail.  He was pretty conflicted about this whole thing.  If she'd approached him differently to start, he likely would have been up for being a bit more silly, but she'd managed to work herself squarely into the land of 'unpredictable, uncertain if safe' in his mind.  Despite this, he did return the look in kind, with a cant of his head and a sidelong glance as he took at turn to orbit her and give her a once over as she confirmed Colt was her brother.

Yeah, now that she mentioned it he could kinda see the familial resemblance. Yeah, he's a friend of mine.  Your family is like.. I dunno, half the pack or something.  Hope you weren't trying to go somewhere nobody'd know you.  He'd ended that on a bemused note.  There's a whole herd of nieces and nephews from Finley to meet, too, if you're not trying to avoid 'em. And more on the way, he was pretty sure they announced, but he was also pretty sure that parents liked giving that news themselves, didn't they?
Messages In This Thread
you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 22, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 26, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 04, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 05, 2018, 04:05 AM