Stavanger Bay teach our bodies: haunt the cause
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
she had glossed over her encounter with arrille for good reason -- but as always, her brother was too astute to lead astray. his look upon her was all-consuming - he saw the marks on her muzzle and the ugly gash on her scruff that her wispy hackles did a poor job of hiding. if she lied, he would easily sense her omission - she just knew it.

with a sigh that rackled her frame she acquiesced in answering his query, though she hated herself for admitting any sort of shortcoming. "some guy out by the buffs. wasn't friendly... and i bit off a mite bit more than i could chew." she admitted with rueful chagrin. she was not the best fighter -- that title was easily reserved for smokestep -- and while she had always been a bit pugnacious, usually it was her mouth that wounded her opponents, not her teeth. "oh! raptor was there. i think he liked coming to a lady's rescue." she smiled wildly, as if the notion of her being a lady was positively absurd. raptor would have surely decried that title.

"of course, that's not as interesting as assembling the crew. any other promising prospects?" she was proud of all that her brother had amassed while she had been picking squabbles and offending the natives. day by day their ragtag tribe was growing - soon they'd be a true crew with smokestep proudly at the helm.
Messages In This Thread
teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 25, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 25, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 25, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 25, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 26, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 26, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 27, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 28, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - March 02, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - March 29, 2018, 09:37 PM