Hoshor Plains she was beautiful, but nothing really was there
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The shadow moved among the bison with a low skull and a few light steps, scarcely leaving a trail of where she had come from. The scent of the large prey animal was too heavy to discern hers or anyone else. They did not see her as a suitable threat, and so they meandered about, digging through the snow in search of specks of green that would not show for several weeks. Lucy watched a few of them, hunger in her gaze, but continued on her trek. Even the young girl knew better than to try her luck on her own. She glanced behind her once to see if there was anyone near – namely Skwol – but found that she was only surrounded by bison.

Through the plain and toward the knoll, Lucy wandered until the bison became sparse and she stood out against the cold backdrop. She, too, found the marmot trail and began to follow it with piqued interest and hunger in her belly. It was not until she had nearly found the source that she saw another figure, cloaked in gunmetal and peering intently with dull yellow eyes. The ghoul stopped and froze in her steps; her pale blue gaze drifted toward him and wondered if he had seen her yet.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
she was beautiful, but nothing really was there - by Iliksis - February 25, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: she was beautiful, but nothing really was there - by Lucy - February 27, 2018, 05:05 PM