Hoshor Plains she was beautiful, but nothing really was there
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The faded yellow of his eyes struck her and she felt her heart race before he looked back to the hole with a disappointing shake of his head. The dark girl lowered her head toward the earth and sniffed, noting that the prey was there, but had not yet been lured from its hiding hole. She felt foolish for sticking around if he was hunting on his own, but when she caught sight of his gesture for her to move, Lucy accepted it as a chance to feed and gladly accepted the instruction.

With a flagging of her tail, the slender creature moved to the designated location and looked at him with wide, expectant eyes. Her limbs were stiff in preparation, having accepted the man as a means to get food and perhaps a form of company for a short while. The ghoul was not determined to stay long, but she had gone a short while without eating and thought the experience a pleasant chance of luck.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
she was beautiful, but nothing really was there - by Iliksis - February 25, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: she was beautiful, but nothing really was there - by Lucy - March 09, 2018, 05:42 PM