Hoshor Plains she was beautiful, but nothing really was there
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
She did not even see him.

Before the dark shadow knew better, his limbs were crashing against her back and his weight was upon her. She swung her head to and fro to try and bite against him, but there was nothing that could stop the fiend from taking what he wanted. The ghoul wanted to scream – to run – but her limbs had been crumpled beneath her and the burning of his body against her own was causing her to come close to blacking out. With a bristling coat and a violent swing of her neck, Lucy attempted to bite into his flesh and set herself free. Unfortunately for the dark girl, she had never been intended to be set free.

His movements in reaction to her own had caused her to stumble forward and her skull to crack against the earth. The gunmetal figure arched himself over her back and then took what he desired. He buried himself in her and only began to pull away when he had finished. The dark young Blackthorn whimpered against the touch of his thick coat against hers. The back of her bled, but she did nothing to stop it. Lucy was sprawled against the frigid touch of snow and cold earth beneath it. She waited to see if he would desire to take her life.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
she was beautiful, but nothing really was there - by Iliksis - February 25, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: she was beautiful, but nothing really was there - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 03:45 PM