The Sunspire taking over this town, they should worry
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
When Cassiopeia voiced her preference, Rannoch couldn't help but smile. Without another word, the Alpha began to gingerly scale the rocky terrain so that he could join Cassiopeia. As Rannoch hiked along the rocky pathway, Cassiopeia initiated their conversation with a question. Rannoch smiled at Cassiopeia; he had anticipated her curiosity after discovering their similar history. "It's fine, I promise," Rannoch assured her with a wave of his tail. 

"I'm going to be honest with you," Rannoch established once he had sat beside Cassiopeia, "There were a lot of things that contributed to our decision to leave. But, our biggest reason was when we all realized we didn't agree with how leadership handled certain situations. They acted recklessly instead of thinking through things logically, and as a Counselor, that didn't sit well with me." 

Suspecting that Cassiopeia would want to know an example, Rannoch explained, "They crippled one of Liffey's family members because they suspected he was involved in a situation. It was later proved that he was innocent, and now he won't walk the same for the rest of his life." Despite the inkling of his repressed anger he felt, Rannoch kept a straight face.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: taking over this town, they should worry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 07, 2018, 05:04 PM